To promote economic development and business opportunities through advocacy, networking and education, and capacity-development for minority-owned businesses, students, entrepreneurs, educators, and innovators.
- Implement local efforts to promote the growth of business ownership
- Increase employment and job creation through new technology sector and skill-based careers
- Encourage financial responsibility and home ownership
- Creation of minority support groups and resources
- Ally-building with diverse supporters of minority business community